The world of technology has reached such a height where almost all day to day activities are carried on using the same. Similarly, the application landscape has reached its evolvement stage and due to this, the users have stopped accepting failures. Similar is the case with the platforms on which these applications after working. A less responsive platform is never taken as a favorable platform for implementing the various applications. Users expect every application and the associated platform to be equally responsive and high functioning.
Cloud-based applications are gaining higher reach and popularity due their suitability and ease of access from across the globe. Staying in the cloud, these applications do not need physical storage exports and take less of the storage space, however, works efficiently in terms of both performance and cost well being.
With responsive applications taking up the several support systems, across the globe, users have stopped tolerating failure. If your app goes slow, you are more likely to be deleted by your customers. Also, the cloud-based applications are said to be more adaptable as per platform change without causing any kind of slow down of the process. With the applications turning into more complex operation oriented works, chances of failure often exists but, the cloud-based apps have a higher range of handling failures and upcoming roadblocks, which automatically increases the demand for the same.
A Way towards Building More Responsive Cloud-Based Apps
Reactive Platform is the most contemporary platform for creating responsive applications using Java and Scala.
Most of the cloud-based high responsive apps are building using the above-mentioned languages only. They help in creating a super responsive and highly developed programming model that works on cloud-based architecture.
Being active on a responsive cloud platform, they offer ease of access, real-time works and immediate responses to the upcoming failures. This is how they extend enough space for reacting to system failures and even load variations.
Most of the global companies are already taking cloud computing as the key element for the smooth running of their business on a global scale.
In an era of high performance and lower delays, the need for a responsive platform and a compatible app always remains on the top list.
How to build more responsive Cloud Platform using Google?
Let’s have a look at the step by step process to build a more responsive cloud platform using Google Cloud
In order to begin the work of creating a cloud platform, the most important need is to take complete care of the process of Google cloud platform documentation. Here you can create, test and even deploy the applications on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Google offers a highly-scalable and most reliable cloud-based infrastructure for performing all your web and mobile-based jobs, along with the backend solutions.
Choose the appropriate programming language
The next step that takes you into building a robust cloud platform is to pick the most favorite and favorable programming language that works magically on the Google Cloud Platform, from the below-mentioned languages, such as-
Know about the Google products and services and pick the one the best fits
- Compute – for computing virtual machines and app engines
- Storage – for reliable, scalable, secure and redundant storage
- Networking – for customised networking needs like DNS and CDN interconnect
- Big Data – for easily implement big data analytics
- Machine Learning – make use any of the Google’s techniques of ML such as- Cloud TPUsBeta, Cloud Machine, Learning Engine, Cloud Vision API and Cloud Speech API.
- Internet of Things – cloud IoT Core helps in the complete building of the internet of things and creates complete operational input for internet-based cloud applications.
- Identity and Security – in order to establish and ensure complete identity and security, Google offers a number of tools such as- Auth Guide, Cloud Identity and Access Management, Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy, Cloud Key Management Service and Cloud Data Loss Prevention API.
- Operations – in order to ensure highly functional cooperation from the Google cloud, Google diversifies its work under three different tools- Stackdriver Logging, Stackdriver Monitoring and Stackdriver Error Reporting. One can establish a suitable connection implementation on each of a highly responsive operational drive.
- Developer Tools – Cloud SDK, Cloud APIs, Cloud Shell and Cloud Source Repositories are the most favorable developer tools Google offers for creating completely operational apps that work corresponding to the cloud
- Resource Manager – Each of the cloud-based infrastructural resources can be used by the users all across the globe. No matter where you are, Google tools for resource management such as- Deployment Manager, Cloud Launcher, and Container Builder helps in creating an open access to each.
Google works in a completely cohesive and progressive environment. Working with Google, one is never alone. There are a number of communities such as- GitHub reports, social media outposts, and a number of support centers open for 24×7 connections with both users and developers for building a complete solution on the Google Cloud Platform.
Following the right cloud-based body and adhering to its work process, development of a robust and highly responsive cloud platform not just becomes easy but, highly functional, too.